Saturday, June 29, 2013

Crafters & Hobbist There's A New World Wide Contest!!

Martha Stewart - American Made 2013 - Nominee BadgeJust a bit of news.  Martha Stewart American Made 2013 competation is off and running.  That's right.  Just follow the link above and it will take you to my entry.  I really need you guys to give me your VOTES!!  I am going aganist 1000's of entries from all over the world.

This is also a great chance for you to place your entry as well.  So, just click on the badge above and give it a world.  Even if you are thinking about entering the competation? Please give me your votes.  Let me know and I will give you my support in return.

Let's get this show on the road and get crafting or what ever your skill set maybe.  My hope is that one of you guys that visit my blog or myself will be in the running.

Remember, Keep Living the Crafting Life.©1995

No comments: