Friday, December 21, 2012

3 Days To Go Before Christmas

I am sure that you all are surprised that I am here but I had a short break and wanted to let you all know how my Day-N-The-Life-Of-A-Crafter is going. Well, I have filled my orders for the Christmas and now I am about to go and rest myself. Tomorrow I will take my chitterlings from the refrigerator and let them begin to allow the ice to melt away. I have had them in the freezer for about 2 weeks. They are as hard as a brick!! I don't think that I am going to make the apple pies from scratch of course, until Sunday night. Oh, I forgot too tell you all what we are having for Christmas dinner. Chitterlings, rice, peas, potato salad, dirty rice and 2 apple pies. I almost forgot. The buttered rolls. That's it! Please take the time to tell us what you all are having for Christmas dinner this year. Just leave your comment below. I will return the day after Christmas. And remember, "Keep Living the Crafting Life." Crafts by Carrol I have created this follow button so that you all can keep up with me.

No comments: