Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Sunday


Hello, to my growing crafting family.  I see that I have had viewers to my blog site but no one has left a comment.  Well today I have pics. to shear with everyone.  If you see something that you like and you would like to try to make one for yourself then email me and I will upload the instructions to your inbox. However; if you like to purchase instead then again just email me and I will contact you as soon as possible.  Enjoy!!  By the way.  Christmas is only 9 days away. 

This item is named All Laced Up Candy Dish.  It is not hard to re-create.  You can use it for mints, your best loved potpourri, small hair clips, loose change, keys or even make-up.  And don't forget with Christmas being so close they make the perfect gift for that special friend on your list.

Home Décor wise you can place it in your living room, bathroom or bedroom.  Also coming in January, 2013. I will be offering classes around the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area.  Right now I am in the process of earning my certification.  This takes about 30 days.  Once completed I will be informing you all through here and on Facebook of where I will be so that you can come out and take a class or two.  The certification process is lengthy but, it will be worth it to have a chance to meet you all in person.  As you know.  Meeting fellow crafters is hard.  So, I will keep you all informed of how it is going. For you all that are interested in learning please click on the following link.  It will take you to Spotted Canary School.  Here you can take classes as well.  Don't forget to become a member.  You guys are going to love it. Just click here.  http://www.spottedcanary.com

And don't forget you can find me also on http://www.favecrafts.com  Look under the heading Wedding Crafts.  Then under the subheading Wedding Favors.  I am on page #2 with the Silk Rose Wedding Favor is the title.

I will chat with you all again.  And remember.  Keep Living The Crafting Life!

No comments: