Friday, December 14, 2012

Crafting Is Here To Stay

Welcome to my world.  I would like to take this chance to say hello and I am glad you guys found me.  My name is Carrol M.  I am a professional crafter with over 25 years experience. I live in Louisiana.  For those of you who don't know or may not have ever heard of it I am located in the South.

Through my blog you will be able to upload projects, review and comment on them.  I want you all to feel as if this is your home away from home.  A place where you can come and find out any crafting information you may need.

I also hold the Copyright to (4) original designs.  1. Nurse Insignia Lapel Pen, 2. My Pretty Little Tea Set, 3. Lightening in a Wine Glass and 4. The Switch-A-Rue Accessories Collection.  My newest idea can be found on FaveCrafts.com under Wedding Favors.  Or just click on the link.  http://www.favecrafts.com or this link will take you directly to it.  http://www.favecrafts.com/Wedding-Favors/Silk-Rose-Wedding-Favor  You can also find me in Baton Rouge Parents Magazine.  Follow this link.  http://www.brparents.com  Here you will see the ad for the New Switch-A-Rue Collection.  If you would like to learn more information about it.  Just give me a call.  225-324-9418.  9am to 5pm central standard time.
Monday through Friday.

Please take the time to let me know also if you guys want to discuss a special craft that is important to you.  My skills run from hair accessories to home decor pieces to fit your space and everything in between.

Creating is my passion.  I get my ideas from dreams.  I really do.  You will also find DIY's on in this blog.  So, just stick around and see what the end will bring.

Please leave a comment.


 

No comments: